Saturday, May 15, 2010

Farm Photos

As promised, here are some photos of the farm!  Again, you can click on any of these pictures for a larger view.  Enjoy!

Down the road to the farm

Dandelions outside of my tent and some light left at 9 PM

Mason jars of food staples

Ru, the namesake of the farm

A foggy morning in the valley

If anyone is so inclined you can send me a letter, postcard, care package, first born child, etc. to me general delivery at the Concrete, WA post office to pick up next week when I get to my second farm.  Tell me if you send anything so I know to pick it up!

Address things as follows:

Natalie Holt
General Delivery
Concrete, WA Post Office
45650 Main Street
Concrete, WA 98237-9689

5 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous! What an awesome view from your tent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Natalie! This is so great! Amazing photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know if you really want a first-born. He's waking me up everyday at 6am so he can play. I'll let you have him for the remainder of your trip.

    Your blog is great, it sounds like you're having an adventure. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the offer, but I think I'll let you hang on to Kid 1 for now. I think they get a little touchy when you try to ship children priority mail, anyways.

    Thanks! I miss advisory!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what foods to eat to reduce fatty liver what foods to eat to reduce fatty liver what foods to eat to reduce fatty liver

    my weblog ... non alcoholic fatty liver treatment

    ReplyDelete