Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shameless Self-Promotion

Last semester I made a short film, Environmental Identity, for my fall senior project. In my film, I interviewed an ex-coworker, Elin Ljung, who shared with me how the environment influenced her identity.  Elin works as the communication coordinator at the Mono Lake Committee, a small, non-profit environmental organization in the Eastern Sierra where I volunteered during the summer of 2008.


After I completed my project I sent Elin and the MLC a copy and they wrote a short article about it on their blog, the Mono-logue (which I highly reccomend for anyone interested in the going-ons in the Eastern Sierra and water politics and usage in California).

Anyways, I'm posting this here because they mention my future plans - including my upcoming WWOOF volunteer experience - in the article.  It was during my volunteer time at the MLC that I first learned about WWOOF from a co-worker and was instantly hooked.

Check out the article on my film here!

No comments:

Post a Comment